Best Places to Eat in Seoul
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
2층, 1 Itaewon-ro 15-gil, Itaewon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Finding Mexican Food in Korea is a chore, and if you do, never mind it being anywhere even close to authentic. Enter Vatos Urban Tacos. Run by two guys hailing from California and Texas respectively, Vatos has made the quest for south of the...
4 Itaewon-ro 23-gil, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Off of Itaewon’s main thoroughfare is a tiny alley containing one of the best bakeries in all of Seoul: Tartine Bakery and Pie Cafe. Sunny yellow tables and chairs decorate the sidewalk and cheerfully beckon passersby to sit and stay a while....
84-13 Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
First-time visitors to Korea might get the impression that every meal consists of nothing but spicy red pepper–laced everything. And, while kimchi is practically unavoidable, (and deliciously so!), heat is not the only culinary sensation. In an...
266-73 Seogye-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Walk the streets of Seoul for even one day, and you will begin to notice that Paris Baguette—the most popular of Korean bakery shops—is ever present. Located in train stations, bus depots, malls, the airport, and on practically every street in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands