Best Places to Eat in Dubai
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
G Floor, Dubai Mall, Near Ice Rink, The Village - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Located in the Village in the Dubai Mall, Milas updates Emirati food in ways that both tourists and locals love. Try the saffron rice with mbahar deyay (chicken breast), or feast on "salouna samach" — fish stew in a fragrant tomato sauce with...
Al Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everywhere else you might find this Michelin-starred xiaolongbao chain, the lines will be wrapped out the door and around the corner. This branch, located in the upper level of the Mall of the Emirates, never seems to have wait times longer than...
Al Fahidi St,Bur Dubai - Al Fahidi Neighborhood (formerly Bastakiya),Near Dubai Museum - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Beloved by artists and curators attending the annual Art Dubai fair, XVA Art Hotel wraps around the three courtyards of the restored 19th-century home of the Seddiqi family, prominent traders who became the emirate’s Rolex dealers. Longtime...
Al Ghelaan Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
After spending an afternoon baking under the Arabian sun on Dubai’s Kite Beach, nothing quite satisfies an appetite like a Wagyu beef slider served up seaside. Salt started out as a roving food truck and fans had to check its...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys