Best Places to Eat in Beijing
Collected by Tommy Alexander , AFAR Staff
China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, Dongsi 10th Alley, 东四十条甲22号南新仓商务大厦1-2层 邮政编码: 100001
You can’t leave Beijing without having Peking duck at Da Dong. I eat the crisp skin first, dipped in sugar. Then I pile the skin, meat, leek, cucumber, and sweet, fermented sauce onto pancakes. I finish by drinking the broth from the carcass. —...
China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, Xinzhong St, 新中街乙12号 邮政编码: 100001
After decades of rule by innocuous lagers, a small revolution is brewing in Beijing's beer scene, with a handful of small-scale brew operations popping up over the past few years. Great Leap is among them and brings together foreign beer makers...
Building 1 No 11 Sanlitun Road Chaoyang, Sanlitun Road, 东城区北京市 China, 100027
22 Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100096
Feast is one of Beijing's tastiest and least expensive luxury hotel restaurants. For around RMB 400, two people can enjoy a set dinner and with a glass of wine. House specialties include pavlova and a seafood bowl containing prawns, clams, sea...
24 Xinyuan Xili Middle St, Chaoyang Qu, China, 100027
Dumpling chain Din Tai Fung has gone from humble beginnings in Taiwan some 40 years ago to a presence in 10 countries, including Singapore, the United States, Australia, and Japan. The secret of its success lies in one item—xiaolongbao—a type of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico