Best Places to Eat in Bangkok
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
68/1 ซอยหลังสวน ถนนเพลินจิต แขวงลุมพินี Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Gaggan serves a strange and beguiling combination: Traditional Indian, creative Indian, and Indian Italian. Okay, the Indian Italian just seems strange...but I didn't try it yet. The Indian parts of the menu are simply superb--as good or better...
27 โรงแรม เมโทรโพลิแทน Sathon Tai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Bangkok’s vibrant, tongue-tingling street food will leave every traveler with lasting memories, but many visitors might be surprised to learn the city is also home to a Thai boîte that was at the top of S. Pelligrino’s 2014 list of the best...
24 Sukhumvit 53 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Two of the cooks who worked with me at Nahm in London opened a dinner-only spot named Bo.lan. Bo and Dylan prepare traditional but often hard-to-find dishes, such as stir-fried chicken thighs with bamboo shoots, and red curry of pork hock. —David...
56/10 ถนน สุขุมวิท 55 ซอย ทองหล่อ Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
American food journalist Jarrett Wrisley opened Soul Food Mahanakorn, a homey restaurant on the posh street, Soi Thonglor. Look for dishes such as yam makrua yao, a smoky eggplant salad topped with boiled duck eggs. —David Thompson This appeared...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles