Best Places to Drink in Seoul
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
South Korea, Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Sinsa-dong, 536-20
In trendy Garosugil sits the see-and-be-seen hotspot Coffeesmith. This two-story, open-air coffee house is more about the atmosphere than about the beans, but no one seems to care as this place is always packed. The dark wood paneled walls give it...
460 Buil-ro, Simgok 2(i)-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
One of Seoul’s most ubiquitous coffee chains is the unusually named Angel-in-Us (strangely, Korean’s pronounce it Angelina’s). The name apparently means that the store's coffee is god's gift delivered to earth by angels. Heavenly moniker aside,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys