Best Places to Drink in Dubai
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai World Trade Centre, Za’abeel Hall 6 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring home a tasty souvenir that you won't find anywhere else: This shop specializes in all things camel milk, which is an earthier taste than cow's milk but not as sharp as goat's milk. Located in the Souk side of the expansive Dubai Mall, this...
Jumeirah St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jutting out to sea at the end of a walkway at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel marina, 360 offers breathtaking panoramic views from its rooftop lounge-bar: cocktail in hand, you can see the Arabian Sea, Burj Al Arab, and the sweep of the coastline. Arrive...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun