Best people watching in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
32 Camden Lock Pl, Camden Town, London NW1 8AL, UK
I could have spent days at Camden Market! There's loads to see and something for everyone. My favourite find from Camden is an awesome nautical style rockabilly dress (which I saved £10 on :). I also ate the most epic burrito of my life in...
18 Chiltern St, Marylebone, London W1U 7QA, UK
The Monocle Café is a new addition to Chiltern Street in London - some of the best coffee and pastries around served by a very welcoming staff. The café is associated with Monocle magazine, a style magazine that pairs nicely with Afar.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys