Best of The East Coast
Collected by Michelle M. Winner, AFAR Local Expert
141 Port Rd, Kennebunk, ME 04043, USA
A favorite place of mine to stay in the Kennebunks is the renovated Inn at English Meadows. Proprietors Liz and Eric Brodar remodeled the historic building with an eye for enhancing the traditional architecture juxtaposed with clean lines, a soft...
768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Chances are that if you're not a Hollywood power-type or a member of the glitterati, ( and you’d know if you were), you won't be attending the Oscars unless you are a “ seat-filler” that slips into place when the star has to go to the loo or out...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village