Best of Tanzania
Collected by Margaux R
3rd Floor, Blue Plaza, India Street, India St, Arusha, Tanzania
Tanzanite: "1,000 times rarer than diamonds" and unique to Tanzania. There are many shops selling these brilliant blue gemstones in Arusha, but the Tanzanite Experience also offers you the chance to learn bit a more about its history and how it...
A short drive outside of Ngorongoro Crater is The Crater Forest Tented Lodge. Because this lodge is higher up in elevation (1800M), there are not the concerns with mosquitos that you have at lower elevations, at least when we went in January. The...
This is a tented camp in the beautiful African desert between the Ngorongoro and the Seregeti that is owned and managed by Tanzanian locals. The installations are above any expectations, the food divine and the people, Masai members that take...
I had the opportunity to visit Cuba this year, and for the week I was there, I felt like I had taken a trip back in time. The vintage cars are a delight and they are seemingly everywhere. Many are used as private taxis or utilized by hotels to...
Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
and he might even have slept here- this place is world famous for two things - its Hemingway connection (Papa still resides in the corner of the bar in a life sized bronze) and it is reputed to be the home of the original daiquiri. what I can say...
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
This beautiful baroque facade belongs to the Cathedral of Saint Christopher in Old Havana, Cuba. This classic cathedral occupies a prime position on a beautiful square in Old Havana. If you visit Cuba, be sure to visit this treasure with its...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna