Best Of Seattle
Collected by Michelle M. Winner, AFAR Local Expert
17620 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188, USA
In Seattle recently, I had to catch an early flight to make my connection to Trieste. My daughter lives only 20 minutes from the airport, but she had just arrived from Thailand and I simply could not deprive her of her sleep in the early morning...
2411 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
I'd be hard pressed to suggest any other hotel to base yourself out of for explorations around the west central part of the city. As the only over-water hotel in the city, the Edgewater clearly has the edge (yes, pun-intended). It's within easy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys