Best of Ribbon Reef
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Ribbon Reef, Lizard 4892, Australia
Cruising the Great Barrier Reef offers an up-close look at the world's largest living organism. Tiny creatures called polyps, working together in billions-strong colonies, built the Great Barrier Reef into a network of coral reef systems and...
Lizard Island, Cairns QLD 4871, Australia
Lizard Island, which sits at the northern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, is a ruggedly beautiful island in the clear blue ocean where you will feel truly secluded from the rest of the world. Pack a delicious gourmet picnic and escape to your own...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village