Best of Puerto Chacabuco
A short drive from the port, Lake Los Palos (Lago de los Palos) is part of a system of dozens of lakes and rivers created by runoff from the Andes Mountains headed towards the Pacific. On the placid Lake Los Palos, kayakers ply the waters where...
The Río Simpson National Reserve gets its name from the Río Simpson, which crosses the park on its westward trek toward the Pacific. The protected park encompasses 40,452 hectares (99,959 acres) of wilderness, including peaks that...
Coihaique is the major city in this part of Chile, the capital of the province of the same name and, with some 50,000 residents, large enough to offer a choice of shopping and dining options. For many travelers it serves mostly as a launching pad...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked