Best of LeHavre
For a first-time visitor to Notre...
The gravestones in Montmartre Cemetery read like a who’s who of 19th-century Paris, with an emphasis on writers and artists: Degas, Stendhal and Nijinsky, to name a few. Begin your walking tour by riding the cable car to the top of...
The beauty of this port city on the Seine, just across from Le Havre, has made it a frequent subject of painters, including Monet. Its Old Harbor is lined with restaurants, shops and 300-year-old town houses, and among its architectural treasures...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum