Best of LeHavre
The gravestones in Montmartre Cemetery read like a who’s who of 19th-century Paris, with an emphasis on writers and artists: Degas, Stendhal and Nijinsky, to name a few. Begin your walking tour by riding the cable car to the top of...
The beauty of this port city on the Seine, just across from Le Havre, has made it a frequent subject of painters, including Monet. Its Old Harbor is lined with restaurants, shops and 300-year-old town houses, and among its architectural treasures...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos