Best of Jerusalem
Collected by Marc Perrotta
The Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located south of Jerusalem in Bethlehem in the West Bank. It was originally commissioned by the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in 327 and built over the cave where Jesus is said to...
Dizengoff St 99, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Tel Aviv, the first modern Jewish city built in Israel, was founded in the early 20th century outside of the Old City of Jaffa, a picturesque collection of stone houses and narrow alleyways from the era of the Ottoman Empire. First settled as a...
The Shrine of the Book, Jerusalem, Israel
Located on the campus of the Israel Museum, the Shrine of the Book was built to contain the Dead Sea Scrolls, written between the 3rd century B.C.E. and the 1st century C.E. and discovered by archaeologists from 1946 to 1956. The shrine is a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles