Best of Cuba
Collected by Margaux R
153 Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
Stop by the Ambos Mundos Hotel in Old Havana. Ernest Hemingway spent many years living in a hotel room here and the view from the rooftop restaurant and bar is breathtaking. Have a cool, refreshing mojito after visiting the small Hemingway museum...
198 Calle Chanzoneta, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
Club Ayala is one of the most unique clubs I've been to anywhere. Located about 100 feet underground, this massive nature cavern is impressive both for itsincrediblespace and killeracoustics. I've never been to anything like it. Saturdaytends to...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign