Best of Colombia
Collected by Samantha Juda , AFAR Contributor
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Every Sunday since the 1970s, Bogota shuts off its streets to traffic and opens them up to the people during an event called the ciclovia. More than one million bikers, pedestrians and roller bladers take over 60-plus miles of highway. From 7 am...
La Candelaria, Bogotá, Colombia
Bizarrely painted buildings, the Museo Botero, fantastic churches, a grand square and a plethora of casual restaurants. Spend an afternoon wandering Bogota's La Candelaria neighborhood. But be careful where you're walking -- go too far out of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign