Best of Colombia
Collected by Samantha Juda, AFAR Staff
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Every Sunday since the 1970s, Bogota shuts off its streets to traffic and opens them up to the people during an event called the ciclovia. More than one million bikers, pedestrians and roller bladers take over 60-plus miles of highway. From 7 am...
La Candelaria, Bogotá, Colombia
Bizarrely painted buildings, the Museo Botero, fantastic churches, a grand square and a plethora of casual restaurants. Spend an afternoon wandering Bogota's La Candelaria neighborhood. But be careful where you're walking -- go too far out of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys