Best of Bali
Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
Jl. Raya Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Visit this quiet village in eastern Bali for hand-loomed geringsing ikat weavings. Protected from outside development, the village still operates according to ancient traditions, and the residents are descended from one of the oldest Balinese...
Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Yoga Perkanthi Lane, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
With its smoky air, bustling energy, and beachside line-up of grilled seafood restaurants, eating at Jimbaran Bay is a unique dining experience. Choosing Nyoman Cafe from the myriad of restaurant options, we sat at our table front and center on...
Jalan Pantai Bingin, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Trying yoga outdoors was one of the many reasons I wanted to attend the Surf Life Yoga Surf Retreat on Bali. Throughout the week we had daily outdoor yoga sessions, with a couple times attending classes at The Temple Lodge, a family-owned...
Suluban Beach, Bali, Indonesia
The SURF LIFE Yoga Surf Retreat is much more than yoga and surfing, it is a life-changing adventure. While a philosophy is woven throughout the retreat and it follows a general program—blending yoga and surfing lessons with thoughtful writing...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free