Best of Autumn in Seoul
Collected by Leslie Patrick, AFAR Local Expert
Each season reveals a new side to Seoul's already varied charms. Autumn brings cooler temps, gorgeous foliage, cute lanterns, and fireworks.
Cheonggyecheon, Jongno 5(o).6(yuk)ga-dong, Seoul
An artery of calm running through central Seoul is the Cheonggyecheon stream. This soothing green space proffers a respite from the bustle, with tranquil waterfalls, bridges, and landscaped rock formations adorning the 5.2 miles of wooden walkways...
South Korea, 서울특별시 Gangnam-gu, Cheongdam-dong, 학동로 지하 508
The Korean holiday called Chuseok is a celebration honoring the major harvest in autumn. The celebration is on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calender and is celebrated for three days. The celebration typically consists of going to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village