Best of Abuja
Collected by Margaux R
23 Blantyre Cres, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria
A series of cool bamboo-roofed cabins in central Abuja, The Bamboo Lounge is a relaxed spot for a cocktail or a beer. Tucked in between embassies and set well back from the road, it's a safe and comfortable bar with palms and flowers dotted about...
Off Bria Street, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
Nigeria has produced some of the world's greatest authors including Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Books are sold on the street corners along with phone charge cards, peanuts and chewing gum. Here's a photo from Book Cafe in Nigerian...
1012 Sani Abacha Way, Central Business Dis, Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja was purpose built smack bang in the middle of Nigeria, a country that's roughly 50% Christian and 50% Muslim, in an effort to unite both faiths in one place. The city has this enormous and beautiful golden-domed mosque and also the National...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now