Best Margaritas in Austin, Texas
Collected by Rey Madolora, AFAR Local Expert
Nothing says Texas like a margarita.
1025 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Where to go for a great drink and authentic Mexican food? Austin. Add a great patio to the mix and you've got El Alma. Try their creative libations, like the Piñarita, a frozen margarita with tequila-marinated pineapple puree and coconut milk and...
1411 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Takoba has two full bars, in the dining room and one in the great patio, in addition to their bar at Cantina El Milamores. All three of the bars boast the largest Mezcal selection in Austin, as well as an extensive selection of Mexican and Latin...
1816 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
614 E Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Don't leave Austin without trying one of our Aus-Mex jewels; the Avocado Margarita at Curra's. This creamy, tangy and deliciously alcoholic specialty will make you look at an avocado in a totally different way! Patio seating is available, so come...
2330 W N Loop Blvd, Austin, TX 78756, USA
Fonda San Miguel is a hacienda-style Mexican restaurant in central Austin that opened in 1975. Known for its mole, Acapulco-style ceviche, decadent Sunday brunch, and killer margaritas, the restaurant pays equal attention to its decor, with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map