Best Margaritas in Austin, Texas
Collected by Rey Madolora , AFAR Local Expert
Nothing says Texas like a margarita.
1025 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Where to go for a great drink and authentic Mexican food? Austin. Add a great patio to the mix and you've got El Alma. Try their creative libations, like the Piñarita, a frozen margarita with tequila-marinated pineapple puree and coconut milk and...
1411 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Takoba Austin is a great East Austin hangout spot for brunch, dinner or simply drinks. A covered outdoor patio is perfect on a cool afternoon. Try the Michelada, which comes in a salt and lime-rimmed frosty mug, filled with tomato juice, tabasco...
1816 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
614 E Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Don't leave Austin without trying one of our Aus-Mex jewels; the Avocado Margarita at Curra's. This creamy, tangy and deliciously alcoholic specialty will make you look at an avocado in a totally different way! Patio seating is available, so come...
2330 W N Loop Blvd, Austin, TX 78756, USA
Fonda San Miguel is a hacienda-style Mexican restaurant in central Austin that opened in 1975. Known for its mole, Acapulco-style ceviche, decadent Sunday brunch, and killer margaritas, the restaurant pays equal attention to its decor, with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico