Best Margaritas in Austin, Texas
Collected by Rey Madolora, AFAR Local Expert
Nothing says Texas like a margarita.
1025 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Where to go for a great drink and authentic Mexican food? Austin. Add a great patio to the mix and you've got El Alma. Try their creative libations, like the Piñarita, a frozen margarita with tequila-marinated pineapple puree and coconut milk and...
1411 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Takoba has two full bars, in the dining room and one in the great patio, in addition to their bar at Cantina El Milamores. All three of the bars boast the largest Mezcal selection in Austin, as well as an extensive selection of Mexican and Latin...
1816 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
614 E Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Don't leave Austin without trying one of our Aus-Mex jewels; the Avocado Margarita at Curra's. This creamy, tangy and deliciously alcoholic specialty will make you look at an avocado in a totally different way! Patio seating is available, so come...
2330 W N Loop Blvd, Austin, TX 78756, USA
Fonda San Miguel is a hacienda-style Mexican restaurant in central Austin that opened in 1975. Known for its mole, Acapulco-style ceviche, decadent Sunday brunch, and killer margaritas, the restaurant pays equal attention to its decor, with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun