Best live music venues in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
211 Stockwell Rd, Brixton, London SW9 9SL, UK
One of my favorite shows of last fall was at the 02 Academy Brixton, which packs in nearly 5,000 people. I thought a huge, sold-out place would make us seem miles from the crowd, but the audience was so fun that it felt intimate. It was my...
1 Graces Alley, Whitechapel, London E1 8JB, UK
Down a dark alley just off the Highway, close to the Tower Hill of London in the East End, is a teeny tiny relic of a music hall known as Wilton's. It originated as an ale house way back in the early 1700s, and soon after was turned into a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village