Best Italian restaurants
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
148 Holland Park Ave, London W11 4UE, UK
According to a group of very picky Italians living in London, this is some of the best Italian food you can find here (which is saying something). It's the place to go if you're planning on a nice night out. The picture doesn't do it justice but...
70 Wapping Wall, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 3SS, UK
If you're looking for authentic, straight-off-the-boat Italian food in London, look no further than Il Bordello on a quiet back street in London's Wapping neighborhood. Italian-speaking waiters don bowties and really bring you to The Boot when...
22 Frith St, Soho, London W1D 4RF, UK
Bar Italia is a 24-hour traditional Italian café in the heart of Soho. Inside looks exactly like an Italian coffee shop and all the people in there are Italian and there is no messing around, they are serious about their coffee and serve a mean...
73 Upper St, London N1 0NY, UK
During my stay in London I quickly realized that London town was great but way too pricey for my budget and everything closes early. So It was great to find this place ( La Forchetta ) right before they closed at 11pm and still be able to get a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun