Best Italian in Aspen
Collected by Holly Upper, AFAR Local Expert
There are many Italian restaurants in Aspen; these are the standouts.
430 E Hyman Ave # 3, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Ellina is one of the newer restaurants in town so catch it before it gets too popular and you can’t get a reservation. Located on the Hyman Avenue walking mall, next to Moncler, tucked downstairs. Their menu has an Italian influence with fresh...
620 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
L’Hostaria is the locals’ favorite Italian Restaurant. Owned by Chef Tiziano who grew up and started his culinary career in Italy and then brought his masterful Italian creations to Aspen. With a waitstaff that has worked together for...
403 S Galena St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
When you eat at Casa Tua you are more than a guest at a restaurant. They make an effort to make everyone feel like they are visiting the home of a friend. Split into two levels, the top level is for members only. The bottom level is open to the...
624 E Cooper Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Aspen loves their Italian and this is another local favorite for lunch or dinner. It has a very casual atmosphere and more kid friendly than other restaurants in town. On their walls hang a multitude of pictures depicting half moons, which is the...
57 Elbert Ln, Snowmass Village, CO 81615, USA
This restaurant boasts the best Italian food in Snowmass. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Some of the waitstaff have been there for years and will give you the local perspective of Snowmass while you dine. The front of the restaurant...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles