Best Hotels in and around Los Cabos
Collected by Julie Schwietert Collazo , AFAR Local Expert
Carr. Transpeninsular, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
We found this on the grounds of One&Only Palmilla. I was surprised to learn that the church stems from the 1950s and was here since the property was first being developed. Great care was taken to preserve it amid all the development.
Carr. Transpeninsular Km 28, Tourist Corridor, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
David Kinch of Manresa in Los Gatos, California, books surf getaways here: “What more do you need than comfortable rooms, an affordable spa, and great mezcal?”
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas is an ideal place to sit back, kick up your feet, and recharge. The views from your palapa are magnificent (we were in 408), and the margaritas are fantastic. The vibe is fun during the day and romantic at night. Don't forget to get...
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 7 Mz 10, Punta Ballena, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
If you’re all about amazing views, the PH suite at Esperanza in Cabo is the place to be. Esperanza is a five-star resort with a laid-back but high-end style.
México 1 Km 5, Misiones del Cabo, 23455 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The surfers at Monuments Beach have an audience in the guests at The Cape. All 161 rooms have terraces stocked with binoculars for whale (or surfer) watching. The 1960s Mexico-meets-SoCal style is courtesy of acclaimed Mexican...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign