To say that Qatar is expanding rapidly would be a gross understatement. The native population isn’t growing at the rate at which expats are arriving, making the demand for housing and hotel rooms high. According to the Qatar Tourism Authority, Doha currently has 16,000 hotel rooms, but this is expected to rise to 60,000 by 2022. With over 54,000 rooms under construction and another 72,000 planned for the region, finding accommodation to suit any budget is not a problem in Qatar.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip