While Japanese gardens have come to be an expected feature of many botanical parks around the world, the Japanese Tea Garden, which opened in 1894, was the first public tea garden in the United States. The original plot consisted of less than half...
- 1 Tips + News California’s Lockdown: What Travelers Need to Know
- 2 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Result
- 3 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 4 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.
- 5 Visas + Passports Germany Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World