Best clubbing in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
Electric Brixton, Town Hall Parade, Brixton, London SW2 1RJ, UK
Its a Sunday afternoon in London. What's one to do? Go to Church of course! I'm not talking some wholesome bible reading, I mean getting sloppy and grinding with strangers in ridiculous outfits. That's what you'll find at The Church, a theater...
141-143 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JE, UK
Head over to Shoreditch High Street where all the hipsters spill out onto the streets in their skinny jeans for a little something extra with your chips and dip: a rip-roaring good time. On most nights, there's either live music or a packed...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022