Best Charcuterie in Austin, Texas
Collected by Rey Madolora, AFAR Local Expert
Wine, cheese, pates...from France with a Texas twist.
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
A restaurant and specialty grocery store located in the old Hillside Drugstore building beautifully restored using original pharmacy cabinetry. It's hip, it's cozy, it will challenge your taste buds and it's the perfect way to start your evening...
2026 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Equal parts charcuterie, cheese and wine shop, Henri's offers a cozy space to explore new wines or take a bottle home. Offering over 85 cheeses from around the world and a few local favorites, this French cheese shop offers a simple lunch...
1912 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Salt & Time in Austin offers a variety of beautifully presented meats from Texas ranches, as well as fabulous baguettes. I was impressed with their proper Italian labeling of all the different parts of the pork, many of which aren't well known...
1115 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
If you are craving something a little more European...a bistro with amazing food and great atmosphere, Blue Dahlia is your place. Beautifully simple food using local and organic ingredients. Happy Hour: Mon-Fri from 3-6:30pm Must try: The Boards...
1610 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
It's quaint, it's local, it's delicious...what else could you ask for?! This laid back Bistro in South Congress will win you over with it's impressive cold cuts, desserts and pizzas. PS: It's a GREAT place for a date. Must Try: Zucchini Fritti:...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles