Best Buenos Aires Restaurants for a Splurge
Collected by Bridget Gleeson , AFAR Local Expert
Discover the edge of the envelope at these boundary-pushing restaurants.
C1020ADU, Rodríguez Peña 1067, C1020ADU CABA, Argentina
Even if you chose not to stay at Hub Porteño, a dinner at its tiny restaurant, Tarquino, is worth a visit. Its up-and-coming 36-year-old chef, Dante Liporace, who studied in some of Spain’s finest restaurants, reinterprets classic Argentine...
AEA, Rocha 801, C1166 CABA, Argentina
After an all-night flight on my way to Salta, Argentina, I had a five hour layover at the Buenos Aires airport. Continuing my pursuit to visit all of restauranteur Francis Mallman's incredible restaurants, I took a car into the city to have lunch...
Salta 1050, C1103ACY CABA, Argentina
The unmarked door at an unremarkable address might have you thinking you're in the wrong place—but you're at Aramburu, one of the city's most talked-about dining venues, and the location is a reminder of the chef's humble start in the business....
Soler 5862, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The hot-right-now Fierro Hotel bills itself as the 'Hotel for the Gourmand,' and it's no wonder - the boutique hotel is famous on the foodie scene for hosting special events like 'One Table,' the biweekly TFIF Happy Hour brings in the talent of...
Chile 499, C1098AAI CABA, Argentina
We know, we know - when you first arrive to Buenos Aires, all you want to eat that juicy steak you've been dreaming about ever since purchasing a plane ticket. But after several nights of bife de chorizo, widen your meat-eating horizons and head...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico