Best Bastille Day Bashes (in and outside of France!)
Collected by Lindsey Tramuta , AFAR Contributor
3 Rue Brey, 75017 Paris, France
'Bisous' in French means 'kisses' and on their national day (especially in Paris) you may get a few, since everyone is celebrating. It's a real treat to be anywhere on July 14th in France, but Paris knows how to put on a show. After the sun goes...
299 Broadway, Suite 620, New York, NY 10007, USA
Even if you are not a Francophile, it's fun to celebrate Bastille Day (July 14). In New York, where there is a sizable French ex-pat community, Bastille Day brings French flavor to the city. Bastille Day on 60th Street (between Fifth and Lexington...
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY, USA
95+ degree heat couldn't keep Brooklyn from celebrating French independence in style. http://bartabacny.com/. An annual gathering in mid July that continues to grow w/ amazing food/cocktails and even better people watching.
77950 Maincy, France
Those who faithfully follow the guidebooks on Paris and its environs will undoubtedly find themselves journeying 10km south west of the capital to Versailles to discover the Sun King’s gilded emblem – an impressive if grandiose symbol of royal...
520 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
Milwaukee is a city of festivals. One of its most entertaining and delicious is Bastille Days. Commemorating French culture, it takes place for a long weekend around July 14. From the scale model Eiffel Tower to the champagne tastings, all things...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign