Qatar is a dry country with zero tolerance rules about drink driving. Yet, there is no shortage of watering holes in the country. With the exception of a few private clubs, all bars allowed to sell alcohol are on hotel property, mainly in Doha. They bring mixologists from all over the world, some of whom put on quite a show while preparing exotic cocktails. There is a wide varietie of ambiance and music to choose from at these watering holes. From Cuban to Irish; from jazz to reggae.
- 1Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 4Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 5Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later