Collected by Roger Barnett
For the annual gathering, our department organised a foxtrail of the inner old town of Bern. Never thought, that a small ornament at a window, a red monkey statue, and arch, a bridge, an old house, a statue at a fountain, some words of the berner...
Kornhauspl. 16, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
Rösti, a pan-fried grated potato dish, is famously associated with Switzerland’s German-speaking population. In fact the “Rösti Divide” is a term jokingly used to refer to cultural differences between Switzerland’s German and French linguistic...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun