Collected by Kristin Halford
Bim Zytglogge 3, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
Switzerland has eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the Old Town of Bern was among the first to receive that recognition. You'll understand why when you stroll along the postcard-perfect Kramgasse, the main axis of the area. At the end of it...
Grosser Muristalden 6, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
The German word "bärengraben" sounds an awful lot like what would happen to you if one of Bern's heraldic bears got a hold of you but it's really the name for the 1857 "bear pit" that was used to house the animals until 2006. The city's new "Bear...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet