Collected by George Howard
60 Tuckers Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS 02, Bermuda
Rosewood Tucker’s Point is the centerpiece of Tucker’s Point, a vast resort, golf club, and residential community. The hotel sits on 240 acres of waterfront land, neighboring the venerable Mid Ocean Club and the estates of...
Tobacco Bay, Bermuda
Nothing says tropical beach destination better than trotting across the sand on an equestrian adventure. Get a unique vantage point of Bermuda’s cliffs, coves, and turquoise waters from the back of a horse. Both beginner and experienced riders can...
7, Walsingham Lane, Hamilton, Bermuda
A warren of rooms make up this cozy restaurant that some claim is the oldest on the island. The building itself was originally a private waterside home constructed in 1652—some 40 years after the first English settlers arrived to Bermuda...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States