Collected by Larissa Santoro
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Surrounded by swaying palm trees, colorful tropical flowers, and the perfection of pink sand and sapphire-soaked water, the 100-acre piece of property known as the Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda’s ultimate luxury destination. Spacious rooms...
3 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
This is an island original. Not only is this pub home to the namesake Rum Swizzle cocktail, it’s also the oldest watering hole in Bermuda. Still family-run, this famous establishment first opened in 1932. The bi-level restaurant has a patio...
6 Rose Hill, St.George's GE 05, Bermuda
Once the base for the British Royal Navy in the Atlantic region, this enormous port complex is now a buzzing mix of restaurants, shops, art studios, excursion outfitters and more that occupy former warehouses. Among the premier attractions is...
Maritime Ln, Sandys MA01, Bermuda
This picture is my favourite memory from my visit to gorgeous islands of Bermuda. I used to make jokes with my parents for a while that i was close to God himself and captured him in all his glory :D Meet Neptun or Poseidon however you like to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now