Collected by Joi Dwight
121 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda
Whether you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo, a romantic anniversary or the fact that it’s Wednesday and you’re in Bermuda, Rosa’s Bermuda makes a great lunch or dinner spot. Located on Front Street, above the Docksider Pub & Restaurant, Rosa’s...
145 Cooper's Island Road, St.George's, Bermuda
If you want to meet the locals and get a feel for island life, try to plan a trip to Bermuda during one of its spectator sporting events. Race organizer Fat Tire Massive holds a variety of mountain bike and paddleboard races throughout the year....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos