Collected by E
2 Washington St, Hamilton, Bermuda
If you’re looking for cozy, casual, and tasty with an Azorean island ambiance, look no further than Café Acoreano. Located near the Hamilton Bus Station, Café Acoreano blends Bermuda’s Portuguese heritage into its selection of pastries, tarts, and...
19 Burnaby Street, City of Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda
On weekdays, Devils Isle' restaurant and bar is filled with a lively mix of bankers and other young professionals from around Bermuda. On the weekends, it's the spot to go for family brunch. Here, you'll find a menu of small and large plates with...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December