Collected by Candace
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN 02, Bermuda
Located less than two hours from New York and Washington, DC, Bermuda is the perfect long-weekend destination in large part due to its famous pink beaches. The unique pinkish hue actually comes from miniscule creations that call the island’s...
Whether you choose a museum of national treasures and priceless artifacts or a gallery where you can purchase original works of art, visiting the local art scene is a great way to connect with a place. Since 1985, Windjammer Gallery has displayed...
121 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda
Whether you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo, a romantic anniversary or the fact that it’s Wednesday and you’re in Bermuda, Rosa’s Bermuda makes a great lunch or dinner spot. Located on Front Street, above the Docksider Pub & Restaurant, Rosa’s...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019