Collected by Candace
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Surrounded by swaying palm trees, colorful tropical flowers, and the perfection of pink sand and sapphire-soaked water, the 100-acre piece of property known as the Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda’s ultimate luxury destination. Spacious rooms...
17 Church St Hamilton HM 11, Hamilton, Bermuda
Whether you choose a museum of national treasures and priceless artifacts or a gallery where you can purchase original works of art, visiting the local art scene is a great way to connect with a place. Since 1985, Windjammer Gallery has displayed...
121 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda
Whether you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo, a romantic anniversary or the fact that it’s Wednesday and you’re in Bermuda, Rosa’s Bermuda makes a great lunch or dinner spot. Located on Front Street, above the Docksider Pub & Restaurant, Rosa’s...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village