Collected by Kim Dimson
145 Cooper's Island Road, St.George's, Bermuda
Along with the beautiful scenery, parents will appreciate the many amenities that make Bermuda’s beaches the perfect place for beach bums of all ages. Lifeguards, gentle water, and nearby facilities are always a welcome sight for parents of...
40 N Shore Rd, Bermuda
Bermuda’s Atlantic Ocean address is a passing point for humpback whales on migration to feeding grounds in the north. Mid-March through the end of April is prime time for the viewing of these mammoth marine animals. Whale watching tours leave out...
2, Parish, Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
Fortuitously positioned just outside the Crystal and Fantasy Caves, set in a colorful, Bermudian cottage–style building, is Bailey's Bay Ice Cream Parlour. Bailey's is famous across the country for its ice cream, and it's easy to see why. The Rum...
St.David's Lighthouse, Bermuda
St. David’s Lighthouse stands on the highest point on the eastern end of Bermuda at a total of 208 feet above sea level. Located on St. David’s Island, this stone structure is 55 feet tall and overlooks the South Shore. Built in 1879 to signal...
Railway Trail, Bermuda
Until 1948, a train traveled the length of Bermuda from east to west, some 22 miles. Just over 15 years later the process of converting the rail lines into a paved path for bikers and walkers began, and now 18 miles are open to the public. It is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles