Bermuda Arts, Culture, and Museums
Bermuda's art and culture scene is evident throughout the island. Talented artists from many genres make their home in Bermuda, and their work is visible in the island's art galleries, museums, and public parks. Local museums chronicle Bermuda's extensive archaeological, physical, and maritime past. Gombay dancers perform at many of Bermuda's special events and festivals, providing a look into the island's cultural past.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip