Collected by Meghan Clohessy
Stewart Hall 5 Queen Street, St George's GE 05, Bermuda
The abundance of tropical flowers and plant life flourishing along Bermuda’s sunny shores makes it a prime location for the creation of fabulous fragrances. The Bermuda Perfumery has been blending essential oils and floral essences into...
56 Wellington Slip Rd St Georges GE 02, Bermuda
Standing strong and serene upon a carpet of soft green grass, the weathered surface of the Unfinished Church has withstood both Mother Nature and Father Time. The Gothic Revival structure is located at the eastern end of Bermuda in St. George,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December