Collected by James Bronner
87 Front St, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda
Pearl restaurant is a short, ten-minute walk along the water from the Fairmont Hamilton Princess. Its second-story location—above the Port o’ Call restaurant—provides views over the harbor, but you may find that the sushi and the sake cocktails...
69 South Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Henry VIII has been an island favorite for 40 years. Not surprisingly, given its namesake, the restaurant serves some typical English dishes—but the menu also includes some of the island’s best sushi. The food comes with ocean views that are...
St Monica's Rd, Bermuda
Art Mels is a local favorite that Joy is happy to share with visitors to the island. While Art Mels may be off the beaten path, their fish sandwiches have been described as the best on the island—even as the best sandwich in the world by one food...
The Reefs Resort & Club blends a cheerful and sunny persona with a formal elegance that could only be described as uniquely Bermudian. Bright botanical prints and small splashes of color complement crisp white linens, deep wood tones, and tile...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights