Collected by Alyssa
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN 02, Bermuda
Located less than two hours from New York and Washington, DC, Bermuda is the perfect long-weekend destination in large part due to its famous pink beaches. The unique pinkish hue actually comes from miniscule creations that call the island’s...
Warwick Long Bay, Bermuda
Bermuda is famous for them and it’s usually the first thing any visitor wants to experience firsthand. But the truth behind Bermuda’s famous pink beaches is a little different from popular perception. First, they’re not hot pink, so put those...
3 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
Rum is an important part of daily life on Bermuda, and locals have incorporated it all aspects of their culture. As a visitor though this locally made liquor is best served in the national drinks of Bermuda, the Rum Swizzle and the Dark ‘N’...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico