Collected by Alyssa
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Surrounded by swaying palm trees, colorful tropical flowers, and the perfection of pink sand and sapphire-soaked water, the 100-acre piece of property known as the Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda’s ultimate luxury destination. Spacious rooms...
Warwick Long Bay, Bermuda
Bermuda is famous for them and it’s usually the first thing any visitor wants to experience firsthand. But the truth behind Bermuda’s famous pink beaches is a little different from popular perception. First, they’re not hot pink, so put those...
3 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
This is an island original. Not only is this pub home to the namesake Rum Swizzle cocktail, it’s also the oldest watering hole in Bermuda. Still family-run, this famous establishment first opened in 1932. The bi-level restaurant has a patio...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet