Collected by John Newton , AFAR Contributor
Forster Str. 5, 10999 Berlin, Germany
You might not think of Berlin as the city to travel to for authentic Italian cuisine, but Facciola will change your mind. This wine bar and restaurant that opened at the end of 2014 serves Italian cheeses and salumi, as well as some warm dishes...
Bachstraße, 10555 Berlin, Germany
Tiergartenquelle couldn't be more German if it tried. In a city full of hipsters (at least in the east), this German restaurant couldn't care less about the next trend. Instead, its classic German menu features all the foods too fattening and...
Budapester Str. 40, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Located on the rooftop of Berlin’s hippest hotel, 25 Hours, Neni Berlin has expansive views over the Berlin Zoo in one direction and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in the other. The menu features modern Middle Eastern cuisine prepared by Chef...
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Fassbender & Rausch Chocolatiers at the Gendarmenmarkt. Quality and unique chocolate from handmade truffles to pralines. Even for those of you without a sweet tooth, well worth a visit as they have on display incredible chocolate creations of...
Pappelallee 64, 10437 Berlin, Germany
If you have an evening in Berlin, Becketts Kopf is the perfect place to start it in style. You’ll know you’ve found the right address when you see the glowing photo of namesake Samuel Beckett in the window. Inside, this lounge specializes in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019