Collected by John Newton , AFAR Contributor
Forster Str. 5, 10999 Berlin, Germany
You might not think of Berlin as the city to travel to for authentic Italian cuisine, but Facciola will change your mind. This wine bar and restaurant that opened at the end of 2014 serves Italian cheeses and salumi, as well as some warm dishes...
Bachstraße, 10555 Berlin, Germany
Tiergartenquelle couldn't be more German if it tried. In a city full of hipsters (at least in the east), this German restaurant couldn't care less about the next trend. Instead, its classic German menu features all the foods too fattening and...
Budapester Str. 40, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Located on the rooftop of Berlin’s hippest hotel, 25 Hours, Neni Berlin has expansive views over the Berlin Zoo in one direction and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in the other. The menu features modern Middle Eastern cuisine prepared by Chef...
Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The world’s largest chocolate shop also includes two restaurants and is a dream come true for travelers with a sweet tooth. At the Chocolate Café, you can fill up on hot chocolate, tortes and chocolate treats. The Chocolate Restaurant specializes...
Pappelallee 64, 10437 Berlin, Germany
If you have an evening in Berlin, Becketts Kopf is the perfect place to start it in style. You’ll know you’ve found the right address when you see the glowing photo of namesake Samuel Beckett in the window. Inside, this lounge specializes in...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum