Collected by AFAR Explorer
Charlottenstraße 49, 10117 Berlin, Germany
With an ever-lengthening list of honors, including a Four-Star Award from Forbes in 2017, Berlin’s five-star Regent isn’t short of an official accolade or two—and it’s easy to see why. With Biedermeier furniture and...
Torstraße 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Looming over one of central Berlin's most vibrant intersections, this restored Bauhaus building, with its distinctive 1920s curved facade, was transformed in 2010 into the Berlin outpost of the glamorous Soho House hotel and private members brand....
Warschauer Str. 39-40, 10243 Berlin, Germany
A boutique hotel with an accessible and friendly “backpacker” feel, the Michelberger appeals to a growing market of budget-conscious yet style-savvy travelers. Set in a former factory, the 111-room hotel is a breezy and relaxed place...
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
A short hop from the looming socialist architecture of Alexanderplatz in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, this discreet luxury hotel complex is ensconced within a former Communist KGB office. Not that there’s anything remotely "Ost" about the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December