Collected by AFAR Explorer
Charlottenstraße 49, 10117 Berlin, Germany
With an ever-lengthening list of honors, including a Four-Star Award from Forbes in 2017, Berlin’s five-star Regent isn’t short of an official accolade or two—and it’s easy to see why. With Biedermeier furniture and...
Torstraße 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
It's history that unites a disparate city like Berlin and the Soho House in Mitte is no exception. The private members club and hotel occupies a Betahaus building which saw its incarnations go from department store to Communist archive storage...
Warschauer Str. 39-40, 10243 Berlin, Germany
A boutique hotel with an accessible and friendly “backpacker” feel, the Michelberger appeals to a growing market of budget-conscious yet style-savvy travelers. Set in a former factory, the 111-room hotel is a breezy and relaxed place...
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
A short hop from the looming socialist architecture of Alexanderplatz in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, this discreet luxury hotel complex is ensconced within a former Communist KGB office. Not that there’s anything remotely "Ost" about the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico