Collected by Jen
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Prenzlauerberg (P'berg), to the east of the Mitte, is one of the loveliest areas in Berlin. The neighborhood is comprised of breathtaking turn-of-the-century architecture, great choices of restaurants, charming little cafes, and one-of-a-kind...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
Bergstraße 22, 10115 Berlin, Germany
The Beaujolais is fabulous here and the french fries supposedly the best in town. The kitchen, led by Tim Raue's former sous chef, uses mostly regional organic produce to create the original delicacies. Hidden in a courtyard and located in a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna