Collected by Chris Leitch
Hardenbergstraße 28, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Although it only opened at the beginning of 2013, this 31-floor, limestone-lined skyscraper hotel has already become one of City West’s 5-star hot spots. Rising dramatically above the historic Zoologischer Garten district, it’s a...
Kiehnwerderallee 1-3, 12437 Berlin, Germany
Klingelhöferstraße 14, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Bauhaus—the German design, crafts, and architecture school founded in 1919 by Walter Gropius—is one of the most famous design movements of the 20th century, and this Berlin museum shows its impressive breadth and influence. Designed by...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village