Collected by Mark
Bernauer Str. 63-64, 13355 Berlin, Germany
In true Berlin fashion, flea markets are not hard to find. One of the newer fleas takes place every Sunday at Mauerpark. I arrived on the early side, around 10am, and the space was already buzzing with locals on the hunt for vintage items,...
Rosenthaler Str. 39, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Ever been on a trip and found an attraction so weird and wonderful that words cannot give it justice? Well, in Berlin I found myself in this situation. While on a tour with "Alternative Berlin," I was transported to a hidden courtyard that has...
Johannisstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Founded by the owners of the original – and much-adored - House of Small Wonder in New York’s hip Williamsburg neighbourhood, this Berlin iteration puts the same Japanese twist on American brunches and lunches. Traditional croissants...
Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Napoleon and his armies marched through it; revolutionaries and Nazis gathered beneath it; the Berlin Wall ran right behind: It's safe to say that Berlin’s iconic Brandenburg Gate, completed in 1791, has pretty much seen it all. Designed by...
Lindenstraße 9-14, 10969 Berlin, Germany
The architecturally striking Jewish Museum is the best place in Berlin to get an overview of German-Jewish relations and to understand the nature of the integration of the two cultures before the Holocaust's horrors. Designed by Daniel...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles