Collected by Chelsea Ratliff
Maybachufer 14, 12047 Berlin, Germany
Café Jacques is a tad expensive, but it serves very nice French food. Most of the time I go for wine and some snacks. The owner is lovely; he’s a hilarious guy. He’s been here for several years—surprising, since not long ago there were very few...
Bergstraße 22, 10115 Berlin, Germany
The Beaujolais is fabulous here and the french fries supposedly the best in town. The kitchen, led by Tim Raue's former sous chef, uses mostly regional organic produce to create the original delicacies. Hidden in a courtyard and located in a...
Weinmeisterstraße 4, 10178 Berlin, Germany
It was in the Mitte district in Berlin where I stumbled upon the Absinthe Depot. Yes, a store dedicated to selling only absinthe. A spirit at one time banned in the US, because of its extremely high alcohol content and for pressumably possessing...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked