Collected by Chelsea Ratliff
Maybachufer 14, 12047 Berlin, Germany
Café Jacques is a tad expensive, but it serves very nice French food. Most of the time I go for wine and some snacks. The owner is lovely; he’s a hilarious guy. He’s been here for several years—surprising, since not long ago there were very few...
Bergstraße 22, 10115 Berlin, Germany
The Beaujolais is fabulous here and the french fries supposedly the best in town. The kitchen, led by Tim Raue's former sous chef, uses mostly regional organic produce to create the original delicacies. Hidden in a courtyard and located in a...
Weinmeisterstraße 4, 10178 Berlin, Germany
It was in the Mitte district in Berlin where I stumbled upon the Absinthe Depot. Yes, a store dedicated to selling only absinthe. A spirit at one time banned in the US, because of its extremely high alcohol content and for pressumably possessing...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles