Collected by Pauline Oo
S-Bahnbögen 177-180, Georgenstraße 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The Twelve Apostle's Restaurant or (in German) "12 Apostel" is a feast for both the eyes and the stomach. Beautiful frescos line the interior walls and ceiling depicting the twelve Biblical apostles of Christ. I was more pleased, however, with the...
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Prenzlauerberg (P'berg), to the east of the Mitte, is one of the loveliest areas in Berlin. The neighborhood is comprised of breathtaking turn-of-the-century architecture, great choices of restaurants, charming little cafes, and one-of-a-kind...
Auguststrasse 11 - 13, 10117 Berlin, Germany
It took one year to transform the former Jewish girls' school in Mitte (Mädchenschule), a protected historical building, into a space for arts and food. Located in the middle of Auguststrasse, the building now hosts three galleries and three...
Alte Schönhauser Str. 46, 10119 Berlin, Germany
One evening while I was strolling the streets of Mitte, I noticed a hectic scene and a young crowd outside a buzzing restaurant. It was Monsieur Vuong, a hip Vietnamese restaurant with pink and red walls, great cocktails, and fresh Vietnamese...
Europaplatz, 10557 Berlin, Germany
Train travel in Europe has always had a romantic appeal. It could be that unlike freeways, railways are built along the most beautiful and scenic countryside, and there’s nothing better than watching the breathtaking landscapes outside your window...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free